Odd Fellow's Hall
Odd Fellows Building, built in 1856 from local brick, is one of the
oldest in San Andreas. It was constructed at a cost of $8000 and was used
as their meeting hall.
1900, the building was annexed to the Hall of Records to provide more
the upstairs, which consists of one large room, is filled with exhibits
and is part of the Museum Complex.