Church at Camanche
in 1887, the Catholic Church of the Immaculate Conception at Camanche
was in use for 75 years until it was demolished in 1962. All that was
saved from the church is housed in the Museum. The town of Camanche
where the church was located is now under the Camanche Reservior as
part of the East Bay Municipal Utility District.